top of page

Education Makes it Happen.

Canada Experience Class

If you are a temporary foreign worker or a foreign student who has graduated in Canada, you may have the qualities to make a successful transition from temporary to permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class.

To qualify under this category the applicant must have either completed two years of post-secondary study and one year of full-time work experience or be a temporary foreign worker with at least two years of full-time Canadian work experience.


Additionally, the study and work experience must have been completed while the applicant had legal temporary resident status. Finally, the applicant must have a proven ability in either English or French.

bottom of page